As a Wolverine policyholder, we strive to take care of you when it’s needed the most.
OVER A CENTURY OF EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
You want to choose an insurance carrier that strives to respond to your claim within 24 hours of receiving it. A company that works with you and your independent insurance agent so there are no “surprises” when you get your settlement. A carrier that lets you choose the repair/construction service provider so you’re confident in the quality of workmanship. Wolverine Mutual Insurance Company is the carrier you want.
REPORT A CLAIM
Call or email your independent insurance agent to report your claim – click here for the email and phone number of your agent.
If you have an extreme emergency claim situation on a weekend or weekdays after 4:30 pm (Eastern time) and your agent is not available, you may call us directly for help:
(800) 733-3320 (please call first)
(269) 782-3451 (use this number only if the above number cannot be reached)
Please have your policy in front of you to help answer questions.
You will get a contact number for a Wolverine Mutual claim adjuster.
For more details or access to an easy online claim form, click on either the Auto/Cycle Claim
(for auto or motorcycle policies) or Property Claim (for home, seasonal or rental properties, watercraft, or recreational vehicle policies). Both forms are found below. We suggest that you contact your agency as well to follow up.
Auto / Cycle Claims
Once a claim has been reported, contact the repair/construction service of your choice so you can be assured of the quality of work and service you want. We will work with them to handle your claim promptly and fairly. Our desire is to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
If you have a WINDSHIELD CLAIM ON YOUR INSURED AUTO, we’d like you to contact our Wolverine Mutual-sponsored representative directly for assistance in filing a claim. Call (877) 488-2423 and our representative will work with the glass company you select to repair or replace the damaged glass. You can also call our Home Office at (800) 733-3320, ext. 7000, and the call will be forwarded to our representative.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Protect your property as best you can from further damage.
- Contact your agent.
- If your agent is not available on a weekday after 4:30p.m. (Eastern Time) or on weekends, call us at:
- (800) 733-3320 (please call first)
- (269) 782-3451 (use this number only if the above number cannot be reached)
- Have your policy in front of you to help answer questions.
- You will get a contact phone number for a Wolverine Mutual claim adjuster.
Please refer to the beginning of the Report a Claim section at the top of this page. All phone numbers and steps are provided.
Yes, request a police report when you are in a car, boat or motorcycle accident or there has been a theft or potentially unlawful damage to your property.
No. Wolverine Mutual won’t steer you to a specific body shop or contractor – you choose who provides your repair or construction service.
If you carry roadside assistance/towing and labor coverage on your vehicle contact Quest at 877-451-2760.
Simply fill out the Quote Form and we will connect you with an agent who can take care of your needs.
Wolverine Mutual is a financially strong company that is prepared to handle your short- and long-term protection needs. Since 1917 we have provided our policyholders with the insurance coverage that ensures you will hear “it’s covered” when something happens to the people and things you value.
You will work with a local independent insurance agent. No one will work harder for your financial security. You will get sound advice on what coverage you need and what coverage you don’t need.
Since there are no one-size-fits-all insurance solutions, we will work closely with your agent to tailor a policy that adequately protects you. And we will give you a competitively priced quote so you can get the most value for your insurance dollar.
Our quick response to claims and renowned service are why year after year our customers renew their policies with us. We would be honored to take excellent care of your insurance needs, too.
Wolverine Mutual offers many discounts on its policies that will help you save money. For example, if you insure both your home and auto with us, you can receive a significant discount on both policies. You can get similar multi-policy discounts when you insure your watercraft or motorcycle and home with us. You may qualify for other discounts based on your age, location, driving record, age of your home, credit score, etc. Increasing your deductible is an easy way to reduce your premium, too. Your agent will work with you to get the lowest premium rate possible for the coverage you need.
- Full Pay Plan – you pay the whole policy premium at the time you start your new policy or renewal term
- Monthly EFT – a monthly installment payment will be drawn automatically from your designated checking or savings account
- Bi-monthly Check Plan – you make a payment every other month by check
- Quarterly Check Plan- you make a payment every three months by check
- Bi-monthly Credit Card Plan – a recurring charge will be applied every other month to your credit/debit card
- Quarterly Credit Card Plan – a recurring charge will be applied every three months to your credit/debit card
- Mail your payment in the remittance envelope
- Pay online via our website at www.wolverinemutual.com
- Phone in a credit/debit card payment
- Set up a recurring payment plan
- Drop off your payment at your agent’s office. We recommend you contact your agent prior to dropping it off to make sure they provide that service.
Phone: (269) 782-3451, option 3; (800) 733-3320, option 3
No, that payment method is not available at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal
No, that is not available at this time.
You can change your billing plan at any time. However, when you receive your bill you must pay it under the current plan. For example, if you are on a bi-monthly check plan and want to switch to Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), you can make the change by contacting your agent and completing our EFT/Credit Card Authorization form. However, you will need to pay your current premium as originally billed. Your new payment plan will go into effect with the next billing.
- Online payment: no service fee
- Full Pay Plan: no service fee
- Monthly EFT Plan Service Fee: $1 for each installment
- Installment Service Fee: $8 for all non-EFT installment plans
- Convenience Fee: $6 for credit/debit card payments processed over the phone
- Late Fee: $20; this fee is not applied until your bill is past due two full days
- Reinstatement Fee: $20 if your policy cancels and your reinstatement is accepted
- Non-sufficient Funds Fee: $30; applies to checks, EFT and recurring credit/debit plans
Michigan auto and motorcycle insurance companies are assessed an annual fee to fund the Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association (MCAA). The Michigan Legislature formed this non-profit, unincorporated association in 1978 as part of the State’s unique No-Fault insurance law. The MCAA provides unlimited lifetime coverage for medical expenses incurred in severe personal injury cases. This fee is adjusted each July based on the MCAA’s profit/loss evaluation. This fee is absorbed in your premiums.
Yes. Wolverine Mutual protects your bank and credit/debit information for all online and recurring payment plans. The information is encrypted into our system and no one has access to it. We protect your banking and credit card information to remain in compliance with banking standards.